Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Grand Piano in wire ... it's a musical week!

It's been really crazy this past while! We had a blizzard last night, another five inches of snow at least! My kids looked outside and groaned, all except for my nine yo daughter, who promptly went out and built a snowman! She's crazy about winter, never wants it to end! Hubby left for work this morning, got about five miles from our house and got stuck! Took two hours to dig himself out and limp home. The snow plows came by at about 11:00 so he left for work them. I'm just grateful I don't have to drive anywhere today! I intend to hole up with some homemade hot chocolate and bend wire to my heart's content!




I've done a couple of custom orders this week. This is a wire piano I did for a personal art piece for a customer. I think it turned out quite well. I'm also working on a set of 80 music ornaments in black for a wedding. The wedding theme is "Sing a new song unto the Lord", and the intention is to tie them with ribbon as napkin holders -- which sounds like a very pretty idea to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment