Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yippee, sold a custom order yesterday morning! She convo'd me around 10:00 pm, I sat up until the wee hours making them so they could be in the mail the next day -- she wants them by the 12th! Yikes! My fingers are sore and I'm tired, but very thrilled to have made a nice sale!

(At least bending wire is keeping my fingers in shape for playing guitar! I'm definitely keeping my "guitar calluses" this way! It would be better if I was actually practicing, but ...)

Today is ballet. Gotta drive yet again, after spending the day in town yesterday doing band and running errands. And for some reason my pics won't load on my blog today, so I have nothing exciting to show you! I'm going to try to get a walk in this morning before all hell breaks loose around here -- which means hustling my butt right about now! Get me away from this computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment