Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

New EtsyScrap Challenge today! Cupcakes!!!

Got the post this morning on the EtsyScrap blog, our new challenge is anything to do with cupcakes! So, here's my offering:

(I like the idea of a challenge -- I was stagnating a wee bit here! It was good to get the "creative juices" flowing, start bending the wire again -- I haven't made anything new in awhile :)


Each Cupcake Embellishment measures nearly 3" tall X 2" wide. The "MMM!" piece is about 5 3/4" long and 7'8" tall, with the exclamation point piece standing about 1 1/2" high.

Cupcake #1* is a clip, hence the swirl. The other two should be stitched onto your page using a needle and invisible thread. I always tell people "It's painstaking and finicky, but the end product is worth it!"







The second Cupcake is simple, perfect to be dressed up with your choice of yummy paper and fiddly-bits.








This "I Heart You" Cupcake Embellishment is a little wider, about 2 3/8" X 3" high.


Oh, and I am very excited to note!!!: I have a follower! My very first one! Thank you autless!


*Time to play "What's the reference?" Remember this one?: "Buck buck number one, come in!"

No comments:

Post a Comment